View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 06:22 AM
Fire Giant

Baton and swiftwind.
I doubt salindrite is higher.
I doubt claw is higher.

But if you’re doing and aiming for dps on a ranger with a huge ability to do other things you’re playing the class wrong. BIS is obviously doze tooth and tolans for that reason, stack that AC/resists. Poor mans combo of axe of resistance and shield of rainbow hues like I run 90% of the time honorable mention imo. Class is only fun when you can be tashed and still have 255mr and run around like a spazzo kiting things.

A naked rogue with a ragebringer and any reasonable offhand is substantially more dps than any BIS ranger excepting ideal circumstance BFG trueshot. The difference in ranger dps between all those top 3ish combo options is so small it’s probably not worth the bag space or thought process min maxing it. Spend that dkp on another class for far more use. For me, Kriezenn flame is purely a trash farming/greens weap as it has no useful stats on a class that needs every single stat and resist it can get to be effective. Kinda regret owning it as Id rather that dkp went to something better elsewhere, sure is nice to kill kobalds slightly faster and only be 50 dps behind the rogues, not 40.