View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stourne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I rolled Human Druid as that is what I truly want to be and I'm just hoping it doesn't keep me from any particular amazing druid GEAR. Not so much worried about sneak/hide. Am I good?
You picked the absolute worst Druid race: congrats, it really doesn't matter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The differences between races are all extremely minor in the grand scheme of things. You almost certainly won't miss sneak/hide, and you're not missing out on a huge amount of gear either, just: http://wiki.project1999.com/Category...iper_Equipment (mainly a mana-free root at low levels and a mana free damage shield at high levels).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.