View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would have been easier for you to just quote it than type up this entire deflection about it...
Maner = #1 forum troll.

Such precision with his trolling, the classic teeny-bopper-challenge-authority-figure type arguments, attacking on grammar, ending sentences with 3 periods as if trailing off to say, "Come... attack me, I left you an opening and am vulnerable... strike me down now while I'm weak...". A cunning bastard indeed!

Don't give up tho P99, I too have jousted with this troll and felt I had him backed in a corner with no where to go, my sound arguments juuuuust about brought him to his knees. He nearly said, "Ahh I see what you meant, I apologize, I was wrong. You have shown me the error in my ways and I shall change for the better and I take back what I said", but alas my logic was not strong enough.

Someone out there can defeat the Maner, you need to just argue harder with him, show more reason and proper grammar and you can win! I nominate Heebs to take up my sword and try to succeed where I have failed.