View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 05:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm yeah not sure. Why not just do the lil questing? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For all the gob I give shamans for skipping the funnest parts of their epic I definatelt deserve this criticism.

I tried this out as I happened to be in OOT where the lesser spirits spawns and I noticed a bored enchanter waiting for a boat so figured it was worth trying.

Porting to nr, buying an invis pot in wfp and running to north Freeport seemed less time/plat investment than running around delivering notes like a bard paying 1k bribe and buying the dragonbreath potion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been a very long time since I have done any step of this quest, but I would bet money that amiable faction is enough for the final Halas and SolRo turn ins.
I did the lesser spirit gem a second time to be sure. I seem to remember accidentally taking true spirit faction hits while levelling when casting rains near capt surestout.
Last edited by Jimjam; 06-22-2020 at 05:46 AM..