View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's definitely boring, but wizard quadding is _pretty_ dope. I guess not being in a guild though can make it pretty unfun. At least if you've got g-chat you can talk to people between pulls.
I actually enjoyed quadding, even if I sucked at it. Died more often than I care to admit during the TD portion, those backstabbing birds got me quite a bit. But that was mostly when the place was infested with druids and I had to dig deep high into the tree to grab a pull.

Like I don't mind soloing to level, it just seriously sucks when you need things that require a group like the staff of temp flux, the acumen mask, the concussion spell, etc, and not a single person out there is willing to help or invite you to anything. If I couldn't get help for those, what chance did I ever have of getting an epic? Those were the seriously depressing moments I faced on this server. There were moments where I did struggle to level on my own, after a string of bad kites and deaths, and I'd ask my guild "hey can I join your hole group or something for a bit?" and they'd respond with crickets.
Last edited by tadkins; 09-12-2022 at 06:11 PM..