View Single Post
Old 03-05-2023, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong. Most people aren't poopsocking autists who lock themselves in a dungeon to grind 60 in a 180 hour session. You still have to quest, travel, buy shit, and run around, and lots of people XP outdoors in Karnor, Wakening Lands, and others. Its the biggest quality of life increase in the game.
If you are going to do the "most people" argument, plenty of people do just fine with SoW pots[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Travel isn't difficult in P99. Improving your kill speed and reducing chance of death via invis ring is going to be more rewarding than a clickie that simply removes the need to buy/store SoW pots.

Not saying JBoots are a bad item at all, but they have different importance to different classes. JBoots are mostly just a QoL improvement for Enchanters. For Wizards they are a better item because Quadding is something people do for 30 levels, and maintaining SoW pots for that specific setup is more annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No reason to buy them though, it's a trivial camp for a 49 enchanter. Better to just sock it and buy spells. Spells are expensive
Not everybody likes doing those kinds of camps. I don't do Ancient Cyclops because I don't like the camp. I'd rather get the plat elsewhere and buy it. Same with invis ring.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 03-05-2023 at 07:53 PM..