View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 06:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The most :boggle: classic namechange I saw was on Tunare server, guy had a troll warrior named Scumbag that was deemed offensive. I mean wtf? there are plenty of NPCs who call you a scumsucker when they agro, but naming yourself Scumbag is offensive? I'd guess an easy 20%+ of the names on blue wouldn't have survived the classic name police on live.
Back in the age my paladin original name Was Acheron , i had it from classic up to pop,
one day im about to start tankin CT on potime when a gm pops.

He wanted me to pick a new name because my name was deemed illegal due to some satanic metal band havin it . i told the gm it was a greek river and the reason i picked it up was because when i made it i was watching the movie aliens and the name stuck on my head .

No avail with the gm , he forced name changed me and left, Thus Vonhammer was born . 38 minutes later we took down CT with the first hybrid full tankin a raid boss since chuckles tanked nagafen on solusek ro in the year 2000.