View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 05:44 AM
Sarnak

ToFS is a terrible place for xp and, if you're unlucky, you'll be grinding green content for hours before you can move on up. I know that the key to Tserrina's floor can take days to farm. Still, it has its charm, but if you're going in with more than a duo you might find yourself waiting for spawns ... and keys ... and spawns ... and ah, why are we here?! Edit: one big con for ToFS is that the higher floors are usually camped by high levels. I'd seriously take that into consideration.

The Mines of Nurga are awesome for a group in the 35 range. As long as you got someone that can lull (enchanter, bard, or even a paladin or cleric for max range crit resist lulls for single/duo pulls) you'll be golden. Charming makes the place trivial. There are so many mobs that you should never run out of stuff to kill. You can roll into Droga right on after. Droga is definitely harder, with more clustered groups of mobs and plenty of roamers.

Kaesora might come a little early at 35, but at 37-39 it is probably the best place for xp in the game. You can grind all the way up to 42 or even 44 there. It is definitely more dangerous and lethal than Nurga, but the xp! THE XP!

Cazic Thule is a stinker. Mobs heal through walls and oh, there are high-level clerics everywhere, so yes. Have fun.

You've already outleveled Runnyeye, so that's a no go. Dalnir? Maybe deeper inside?

I'd suggest Crystal Caverns, as it might be one of the best looking zones in-game, but not every one is a fan of the spider tunnels way down in the back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by fugazi; 09-15-2019 at 05:46 AM..