Thread: Raid windows
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think 8 hour windows have ever been tried. So I have no empirical evidence as guild (or alliance of guilds) on the cust like CSG would be able to get more targets.

All I can say is, its obviously not going to hurt. This "burn them out" strategy has never worked, and will never work. There are too many people that quit and comeback after breaks. Our FTErs are constantly refreshed by new players and returning old players. Large windows do one thing: they make addicts lives shittier.

If that's a big plus to you, all I can say is: "you mad bro?" Its pretty ironic to get all shitty and resentful for people "taking the game too seriously."

This isn't Kunark. All kinds of people can be in a raid guild. So if you want raid loot and you arent in a raid guild, it really is your fault. Its not like most of A/A dont have jobs and families.
you don't get to act like you're the mature adult in the room when your argument is "you mad bro?"

my good chum