View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 07:10 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You entitled little bitch.

When someone is sitting in EC tunnel medding up because ports cost fucking mana, their time is just worth shit to you, but you can't be bothered to fucking take three minutes and send a couple of tells to various porters asking them what the usual fare is?

But you can take the time to post your rancid little diatribe here?
10/10 post, had a great laugh. Thank you.

While you're moaning, perhaps you can explain to me how it is more efficient for me to ask dozens of people and calculate the average payment through those responses of an ever inflating economy and highly varied amounts dependent on personal wealth and otherwise generous offerings instead of just having one person nut up and tell me what is an acceptable payment for their time instead of cowering behind your own fear of looking greedy? At the very least, the responsibility is equal from where I'm sitting. I certainly won't be offended if you give me a number and I don't like it, and I'm also certain I can find someone else who doesn't care nearly as much as you do.

And maybe you missed this with your furious keyboard slapping, I dunno;

Quote:
Maybe we can also use this time to discuss what an acceptable payment is, anyway.
At any rate, thanks for your reply.