View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

C/R rotation and then FFA on repops is the most realistic way to go

100% FFA repops effectively eliminate the sockfest/magecoh/drama that we have been experiencing every single time these FFA mobs come along.

To me it really is a no brainer that this takes care of a lot of issues. The biggest one separating Class C and R from each other. Repops become a true race while Class C can continue their thing in Class C while Class R can continue their thing in Class R

The other thing I really think needs to happen is we need some clear expectations on moving out of Class C if it doesn't work out for us. Moving to Class C is like the current FFA monstrosity now, except you are forced to do it on every mob, every time.

It was staffs goal to provide an environment where class R guilds would eventually want to move to class C, but you must see this is not the environment that can happen in. I know that moving my guild to class C, even if we got a target or two here and then would ultimately destroy my guild. I would never in my right mind put my guild in that position.
Last edited by -Catherin-; 10-21-2014 at 01:57 PM..