View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah mistreating longtime friends and helping bigots escape with (they perceive) their dignity is "baseball".

you're empty. believe I've heard you on about "punching nazis" too, lol. At least we are beyond any type of pretense of kindness at this point from your corner. Unless of course it allows you to imagine guilt-free violence visited upon others lol.

This forum and how it impacts minds is not a game; look at Cecily, Maerilith and Patriam. This place, its norms and the approval of its people are extremely important to their overall POV and you gaslight them constantly. At this point they are too delusional and filled with bile to even communicate with. They'll probably spend their entire remaining lives in relationships of abuse, or committing abuse themselves, and Patriam will enter his 60s and probably die without finding the dignity or kindness of age, the last young friend he ever made being you. You are truly unkind.

All 3 will remember me as some sort of monster, because I never stopped demanding to be treated with respect. They'll spend the rest of their lives emulating your emotional disconnection, hurtfulness, general faked-aloofness. Because you decided that trans people should sit still for n*gg*r jokes about themselves, and I'm a busybody cunt for not.

I wish I had some way of reaching you with the truth of how abusive you have been to the three listed people, but I reckon no appeal to your faux-goodness will ever outscale your desire to harm us. I'll add Nexii's name too as a key focal point in your own bigotry and stealthy hatred which called to the fore your warped, puritanical, hateful and horrifyingly sophomoric thought processes and revealed exactly how profoundly stunted you are emotionally.

You come crawling back to me pretending humility in DMs, then it's right back to the transphobic shit. Fuck you.

Ready for transphobic remark reply.
I'm not bitter or like super duper angry with u. Nor do I wish u or anyone else here, or elsewhere ill will. In fact I'm quite willing and already have selflessly sacrificed myself on the altars of principality and generosity.

Like. You're right in that I'm a disabled and broken troll. But you're wrong about the motivations and desires. You're also mind reading without the access to my body, soul, and spirit. Or benefit of my energy. I am closed off to you emotionally. Not because I'm angry with you or disgusted or in some kind of irreconcilable disagreement. But because I don't want to impose upon you, nor get involved in your troubles. (Minor). Or detract or dilute whatever triumphs.

You're probably right about everything and everyone else. And Cecily definitely seeeeethes with rage.

Pulgisari thinks they are above it all and somehow an authority.

None of you can really relate to the many truths before you.
Last edited by starkind; 06-25-2021 at 02:42 PM..