View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you compare your life to mine? I have had about 3 fully-alert hours a day through my highest-achieving years. You literally cannot comprehend my frame of reference. But the truth is you still aren't punching down. God laughs from above when you dare to compare our achievements.
I'm on full alert 24/7. It's not by choice; I have these sudden urges to pee. Try to comprehend my frame of reference: I'm sleeping like a boss, three dreams going on at once. Suddenly up standing by the door frame holding a 10lb barbell over my head. My wife walks into the bedroom from her midnight snack. She's completely cubic, her body has expanded to exactly the size of the entryway. I lower the heavy iron knowing it would just bounce off her gelatinous head anyway. Dream number one. I put away the exercise equipment and go to the bathroom and take out my cock. I just keep taking it out, it's like a hose and there's no end in sight. It's coiling on the floor and I'm just hoping it won't go into the toilet because that water is nasty. Dream number two. Once I find the tip I stand there trying to urinate but nothing is coming out. Like there's a blockage. My servant comes in carrying a large plate. I take a snort and he calls me Seņor Escobar. Energized I give it a full push and a giant bloody clot shoots out of my dick all over the toilet seat where it starts to crawl around, looking for a place to hide. I stand there pissing hot red blood and I'm trying to hit the clot with my stream, like a game. I push it off the seat and it runs behind the pipes. I'll get it later. Dream number three.
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 09-07-2020 at 09:58 AM..