Thread: Staff Changes
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 12:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good, because that is exactly what you should not be doing.

Guys, read my post. It’s really simple. You don’t go make a god damn public post calling out staff members. You send a forum PM to myself or nilbog.

I just don’t understand how you guys can’t grasp this concept. I’ve seen like 4 posts now of people that are referencing bans for making public posts. Read this until you understand it:

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me or Nilbog.
If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me or Nilbog.

Again that’s a >>>>>FORUM PM<<<<<

Not hard to understand, if you are following this procedure, the only person that sees your PM is the person(s) you sent it to, and thus you can’t possibly be banned by the person you are reporting.

There’s no excuse for not being able to do this.
I mean, I don't have a dog in the race here, I'm mega casual, but I've kept up on the p99 drama lately. From what I understand is people have contacted you multiple times about many issues regarding Sirken in the past and it just gets ignored, only when it was released in a VERY public way was anything actually handled. Again, I've never actually interracted with the p99 staff besides to get a rotted body back and am strictly going off what I've read in the posts here, but I just don't understand why you would only want things handled via PM, if there is proof of wrongdoing, why would you be so adamant against it's release?