View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Wow! I'm a huge fan of your videos, this one is the greatest one yet, absolutely amazing job! Makes me adore the game even more!

I friggin love the cinematic editing and atmosphere! Big Kudos to you for understanding that human vision(no infra/ultravision) is the best way to experience Norrath's beautiful landscapes and arcitecture with the proper lightening effects(pretty sure you even adjusted gamma in the .ini file).

Prayin' you will make more, I'll watch em over and over again, and plug it to whoever I know was into EQ.

Are you into film making in general, particularly editing? Not to toot my own horn but I have made a few shorts(a couple been shown in the local theatre) and some music videos(one got national airtime) and now come May me and some buddies have
a full length comedy screening in our local commercial theatre(Norway). We work with low budgets, always have trouble getting editing done in time!(your editing is getting real gooood!) PM me if you are into contracting editing work with low pay =)