Thread: <Castle>
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 10:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirkiss5150 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi I have been on green for about a monbth now playing different toons just trying to get back into the game. I havent played since 02 and man am i enjoying it now like i did way back yonder 1234567 years ago. I always ask someone if castle is recruiting newbs and they say yes but nothing else. lol so is there a way I can inquire about being invited or considered to join your guild? is there any requirements etc?
Thanks in advance

a couple of my toons on green

SK 10 Saggie
Monk 17 Postied
I am not in a leadership position, so take what I say with grain of salt. As I understand it, the most efficient way to join Castle is through our Discord server. There is an automated system that asks you a few questions, then gives you access to a channel were you can arrange a time to meet with an officer in game. If you're not on Discord, I highly recommend it: https://discord.com/

If you're on Discord, send me a PM and I can get you the address to our server.

If Discord is not for you, then next time you're in game you'll have to ask someone in the guild to see if there are any officers available.

Anyway, welcome back to EQ!