View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have yet to prove it lol. I have videos, you don't.
Your videos show you are playing wrong, as has been pointed out multiple times with how you stagger spells incorrectly, how you don't use all the correct spells to begin with, and how you aren't using the pet to best effect. You also don't swap in a better melee weapon. If you play better, it's a factual certainty that you would kill faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are trying to split hairs. You really don't understand push as your previous posts show. If the Dragon gets pushed a little too far into the water, I lose line of sight and have to reposition the mob, which wastes time.
There are no "split hairs", you are simply positioning wrong. I understand push, stop using these pathetic straw man lines all the time; the pet does not push to the degree you are trying to say (unless something was changed), and there is enough room to fight while keeping the Dragon at the correct elevation.

Quote:
You didn't watch the video clearly.
YOUR PET IS FACTUALLY IN FRONT OF THE DRAGON AT 11:40 IN THE VIDEO. It remains there for over a minute. You are so fucking ridiculous. In the previous video the pet was in front for far longer than that as well.

Quote:
You've clearly never pulled WW Dragons either.
No, you clearly are just a bad puller. Hechaeva is right next to the water. There is NO reason whatsoever to use invis there. You are simply playing bad.

You're also contradicting yourself, as you lose invis anyway when pulling, and in the Bravatar video you are running through the middle of the fucking zone, instead of running the shorter distance to Bravatar from the cliff, where it's easy to what's coming and avoid it.
Last edited by Zuranthium; 08-12-2022 at 01:16 AM..