View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Killing Fine Steel guards at 60 is not very good use of time. Anyone, any class, can farm Droga and make a LOT more from skins and salts and vendor junk.
I'd be curious if someone parsed how much PP per hour they got in Droga as a pre-Torpor Shaman. I've spent a decent amount of time in Droga on my Torpor Shaman when I was farming salts/skins, and unfortunately Shamans are not great at killing in Droga. Shamans in general just aren't very good at clearing lots of greens. And in Droga the goblin level is high enough to where they deal decent damage and have a decent amount of HP.

My level 60 Torpor Shaman who has Epic and JBB doesn't clear Droga that fast, so I would imagine a level 55 Shaman without clickies is going to have a harder time.

I like guards on a Shaman because they drop FS weapons more consistently, and Shamans are best at dealing with 1-2 mobs at a time. However, I mostly killed Misty Thicket Guards, back when they spawned every 6 minutes. You would make more like 500-600pp an hour there if you had the wall to yourself.