View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 10:14 AM
Sarnak

I am in the same boat as you, I only started on P99 about a year ago and my main toon is only Level 54 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I intend to stay on Blue so that I can continue playing her and get her to Level 60! I also have my 2 alts which are still below 30, and yet both still have enough time invested that I don't want to start from scratch with them either. So... in short, there is still a LOT that I need to do on Blue with my characters.

That said, I TOTALLY understand why a lot of people are so excited about Green, especially people who already have multiple Level 60 characters on Blue.

I might still make a character on Green just so I can see what things are like in the pre-Kunark era (I never played on Live, and as I said, I started in P99 during Velious era) but I don't plan on playing a character on Green seriously. Because I still have so much to do on Blue...

And yeah, I hope Blue stays decently populated as well because it is a great community and I've really enjoyed my time so far! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf