View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not spreading false information. I am showing the facts to help people along so we don't need to keep having this debate over and over. I would love to discuss something you disagree with. You keep claiming I am biased, but you haven't posted any counter evidence, other than the claim I am wrong. Maybe it is you who has been biased?

Also, I am not sure why you think I haven't playes other races. Trolls are my personal favorite race. My first level 50 toon on this server was a Troll Shadowknight. I also have a human Enchanter, and an iksar monk. Not really sure where you got this idea I exclusively play or prefer Ogres.
You are in fact spreading false information.

Post after Post you ignore what people say to you, including myself. Plowing forward with your Bias pro-ogre logic. Refusing to acknowledge other races.
I shouldn't need to explain to you how you're being blatantly bias with your misinformation guide.

---
Here is an example of your misinformation bias propaganda.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not sure why you refuse and refuse and refuse time after time to acknowledge anything I said to you in the SHM Math thread.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 07-27-2020 at 12:24 AM..