View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiva [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would only be classic if everyone had forgotten these exploits. That is not the case. It would be a big mistake. I believe there were duplicating exploits as well.
idk on one hand I agree with you but on the other, its all progression competition, if I knew about those sploits before you did, and I was playing a truelly classic progression server.. I feel like knowing these exploits is fair. Because I know classic EQ more than you, I deserve to beat you at it. Thats how I feel EQ is best.

Over time we all know it, and it just becomes "game mechanics" and now we're all the smartest Classic Everquesters that exist int he multiverse.

Like do we want to be the best EMU on the web? OR THE ONLLY TRUE CLASSIC EQ EXPERIENCE?

idk... on blue maybe sure, EMU it up, but on a progression server that resets? idk... I just don't know.....

Better luck next time, would be fine with me.

In the name of our community knowing the TRUTH about classic eq and all its intricacies? Id rather we were smart about THAT than smart enough about special EMU code..... I just dont know! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] good thing I dont get to decide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brain isn't working today. I meant the shadow compact line of spells. Being able to recast it before the damage has finished ticking and get a second cast without additional hp cost(you only have a couple seconds window to do it).
naw dude all those things are driving me crazy, things like that! I want to see a progrsesion server with that stuff! hahah