View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 12:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I could, for instance, kill the AC on my necro. Then, log onto my enchanter who is camped at the spawn to loot the corpse without fear of someone stealing it? And if someone does steal the ring I could petition them? I still own the corpse even on another character?
Yes. I do exactly this with every alt I make and have never had somebody even near AC's corpse while I relog.
I don't even always say anything, just inform whoever was next on the list that they're up and camp out.

Everybody just minds their own business chillin at the flat spot on the side of the hill. Pretty sure everyone knows that an AC corpse isn't ffa. Never in my mind have I thought that someone would just loot the corpse, I couldn't even put myself in that person's mindset, like wtf would they be thinking while looting it?

You can expect people saying grats then ignoring the corpse. I can't see it going any other way. If someone does take it, you can expect it back once a gm addresses it anyways. The ninja would only be delaying you slightly. The people who police the server don't want those type of people around either.