View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have had several encounters with Kittens and have enjoyed each thoroughly. Their membership spans all level ranges and they are generally speaking a good group of adventurers, though most do not meow, sadly. Their leader (i think) Opalmoom is an angel from the Plane of Love. More than once, I have benefitted from her magnanimity when things have gone sour, most notably at the estate of Mistmoore, pre-cleansing of course.

Welcome back though and good luck! Oh, yes, I forgot. I have been working at the Castle Karnor to cleanse the taint of Sathir from Kunark and would be happy to have you as an ally. Feel free to contact me should find yourself in the area. Peace be upon you!
That actually sounds perfect. I had been soloing the Howling Stones basement (necro) area before taking a break. That said, I know the corpse runs would be god-awful... I'm just too rusty to step foot in there yet. Karnor's Castle sounds like just the right place to get my feet wet again.

I did die last night there after hitting (i think) f9 a few times, deterring my camera angle & resulting in me (auto)running to my death.

I will look for you in game.