View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 11:29 AM
Banned

1: Fable.
First game I had ever returned in a long history of gaming. The glitch in the first dungeon that lets you hit max level that was glaringly obvious would be enough to get it on this list but it tops off because the "choose your destiny" amounted to picking cliched 'good' or 'evil' quests at the goddamn guildhall. Magic was also completely useless and the dialog was terrible.

This is the game that was advertised "If you liked Morrowind you'll love this"... I beat Fable in 6 hours. Fuck you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

2: Anything by Square Enix after 1998.
Final Fantasy 8 was almost bearable if not for the fact that you had to play the game through this ass backwards number of hidden hoops in order to complete ANY of the special content. You needed to get lucky with mug on two specific one-time encounters to get one of the parts of the main character's ultimate weapon.

If that wasn't bad enough, right after that Square sold out to Disney with their shitty Kingdom Hearts franchise. The only thing worse then KH itself is the goddamn spergy fanbase. The rest of Square's legacy doesn't even need to be touched upon, I'll just mention Yuna Croft in passing...

3: Star Wars Battlefront.
The game was amazing on paper and pretty to look at in the commercial, then you realize it was only cut-scenes they were showing on the ads. The game in actuality was a big disappointment with too few environments and controls that made a fresh-release Skyrim look good.

4: Resident Evil Zero.
After the success of the amazing remake of the first Resident Evil game on the Gamecube they came up with this crap. It's not as much as the game was outright terrible but more about how bad it was after Capcom did so damn well not long before it. There are only so many ways to ruin an origin/prequel story (Prometheus anyone?) and they found a way.

5: Diablo 3.
Goes unsaid.