View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

It's going to be a shit show. Someday it may become a sane player agreement-regulated thing, but you have to remember player agreements require everyone to participate. For a long time Scout wasn't GM enforced, and even once the roles started you still had assholes trying to click ahead instead of rolling. It was only when the entire server came together and agreed on the roll that the staff finally started treating it as a rule and punishing people who try to skip the roll.

So while I'd love to believe that the server could learn from the past and come up with a plan that everyone can agree to ... I just don't see that happening until enough of the man-children who would disrupt such agreements get their FTE wins in so that everyone else can agree to something without it being disrupted.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.