Thread: Planet X
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Cool Planet X

Could care less about the political shit, Trump will win or Sanders will surge, more likely - Shilary cleans house with big money and we all go on with our lives.

Unless of course, Planet X shows up and the lizard people send us all to work in the mines.

I keep a passive interest in these subjects, what I'm hearing now is that "astronomers" have discovered a large body in our solar system, they might even call it a planet. Planet X - the long fabled mysterious heavenly body above.

If you know, you know, and I wont elaborate on the lore.

What do you pals think about this reveal? Anyone with even a minor in tinfoil knows about the reports coming in for years prior.

Why now?

**If you're not familiar, some people think that ages ago people in the Mesopotamia region encountered life that did not come from earth. They were inhabitants of another planet in our system. They came to earth, enslaved humanity, exploited resources and left. **

The interesting part is that the story may be about 15,000 years old and the planet is about to show its self again and may be on a 15,000 year orbit around our sun.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]