View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camacho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great question and much respect.

The best way I can answer is this: Some people collect stamps.

Same principle. I couldn't do it. Guessing you are not a life long stamp collector either. Yet some people love the shit out of collecting stamps and do it their whole lives. Even though the list of stamps worth collecting will never grow or change.

*Most* of the counter argument seems to be that someone used to love collecting stamps, but doesn't anymore and anyone that still does is somehow broken.

Ironically if all the stamps were taken away from everyone, they would love collecting them all over again.

All things considered... 20 year old elf sim and we are questioning how long is too long.

I get your point, but, eq is pixels, stamps are a reality, and tangible.

most of us played for nostalgic reasons; and pixel lust for pixels we never attained on live (most of us), then when we got them we moved on.

it's akin to licking an ice block, you lick it till you down to the paddle, then you stop and throw it away.

some of these suckers are chewing the paddle to try extract out any residue, and for that they kindof put themselves out there