View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 03:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea -- but say your a rogue that wants to --you know -- up their damage. Welp, now you have to compete for that twice a year drop for the Myrokar Dagger (the only strict upgrade). there's about 4-5 Rogues with a good amount of DKP most the time...I think like 1 has it. You know what great about all this....it used to drop more in classic!! lol! They actually lowered the drop rate on "classic" p99.

Anyway, maybe if you had to clear a dungeon 2-3 times a week it would be worth sticking around for. But the concept of staring at walls at least 1-2 days a week for years? lol...

That's not a playstyle it's a mental illness.
Again, 10% raid attendance means you don't have to stare at a wall for 1-2 days a week. Depending on your class you may just have to log in and do it for 20minutes every week to make the attendance minimum.

The RNG involved in drops has always been part of EQ. Not sure what bitching about that has to do with this servers raid scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maners quote from above is wrong. How did I get my primal? Lol
You waited until someone was suspended.. what does a ST primal have to do with anything though? 95% of the ST keys in rustle were gotten without rustle.. How many of the 3 golems does rustle compete for again?