View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 03:04 AM
Kobold

Hey there. I'm currently one piece away from the necro epic and I expect to have it completed in the next few months.

To break it down the necro epic has 2 choke points which are:

-Slime Blood of Cazic Thule from Plane of Fear
-Black Silk Cape from Plane of Sky

The slime blood can be purchased but I don't see them sold hardly ever. Not sure what they would cost but expect north of 200k. If you want to loot / have it awarded you'll need to probably be guilded and in a guild that can compete on the fear golems. They spawn several times a week and are fairly heavily contested but semi-casual guilds get them too from time to time. Slime Blood is rare (possibly ultra?).

PoSky piece drops off the Keeper of Souls which normally requires a raid to reach. I had a hard time figuring out how rare the cape is. Killed like 5 KoS with no cape. Then we got 2 in a row all of the sudden.

Those two pieces aside you need an Eye of Innoruuk which sells in EC for approx 5-7k as well as kill the bone golem cycle (skipping the manisi herb by killing Kazen). This can be done with 6-12 people all things depending.

Hope that helps. Good luck on the duck!

Edit: Regarding MQ then its iffy. There are two potential MQs but I've not heard confirmation that they work. As you need the cape to fashion a Cloak of Spiroc Feathers there's a chance this Cloak could be MQ'd (person with cape hands that in, you hand in Silver Disc and Spiroc Feathers to get cloak). But I've never heard of anyone that has tried this. The second option would be for a person to hand in the cloak while you hand in slime blood and eye but have not heard of anyone trying this neither... imagine losing your slime blood...
Last edited by nevilshute; 05-26-2017 at 03:24 AM..