View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

22-24 gnolls in lake rathe near south karana zoneline (night time are undead and higher level) can also kill the skeletons in najena by the invis wall (I'd ivu and kill the 1 pathing guard then clear the skeletons and repeat)

24-29 #25 on Rathe Mountains map. Single giant skeleton spawn. One or two of the spawns near him may add, but just clear them until they repop as lower level and then he's a single pull every time. As you level up can switch to #24 but it's harder since the two spawn on top of each other and calm didn't help so I had to keep 1 rooted and camp him off to break the spawn.

30-34/35 gnolls in SK / entry mobs inside paw

35-40 unrest tower hags. duo'd with another cleric at first but by 37 it was easy to hold the tower solo. Didn't get a chance to try it solo at 36 because my partner and I blew through that level.

41-50 spectres in oasis/feerrott

That's the path I took on green. Hit 49 in december though, so it may be more difficult obtaining some of the camps now; when I couldn't find one open I just killed other stuff in the area that wasn't as optimal (for SK the roaming skeleton or cyclops etc) and once I hit 45 I had enough mana with reckoning to kill griffins and hill/sand giants when the spectres were camped.

-Mcoy