View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Charming is the ideal leveling situation for druids, and will give you the least amount of downtime if done properly. I suggest looking into different places to charm. A good path starting at your level could be LOIO > Everfrost > Cazic Thule gators > Iceclad > GD > OT(but I quadded bloodgills 45-50) > Perma Bear pits > Lvl 60.

The key point to keep in mind is that animals aren't always plentiful in every zone, so you don't need to find 2 animals to do it with. Just find an animal to charm, send them in against a mob of similar level, and break charm and finish off both for full xp. I HIGHLY recommend getting the root necklace as soon as possible, find some help or use a higher alt if you have one to get it done. It makes this incredibly easier so you can keep the non-charmed mob rooted at all times. Some people will tell you to get a goblin gazughi ring for instant charm breaks, I did not find this necessary on druid. I just casted Invis vs Animals which is only 3 seconds and is plenty fast for breaks. If you can afford it, it's nice but not needed. Remember to always use the lowest level charm you have as long as it still works on the animals that give you xp in order to save mana.