View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 11:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pulling for your group in mm as a ranger is literally the most fun I’ve had in Eq so maybe that will change your mind.
I 100% agree that pulling well in MM as a ranger is awesome. Watch the monks and other classes struggle to bring back less than a handful at places like CE or tower then you run in as a ranger and pull singles all day, if the right tricks are pulled out of your hat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My ranger is my main (low 50's, currently) and play a few times per week for 2-3 hours/night in the evening. My fear is mediocre, so I personally have found it most fun to group - face tanking i can only do 1-2 mobs before having to take a break, and I just get bored/frustrated with the tedium of fear kiting.

So far being casual and with soso gear hasn't been too bad, though the amount of progress I'm now able to me in a night is getting to be painfully little.

Overall, I think the class is a ton of fun and under-rated. I wouldn't play one if I really wanted to solo a ton though.

Just my 2cp, of course!