View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he probably got banned for trolling server chat or because of his Kickstarter WuGate thread. Didn't sh!tlord Swish get banned for collecting money for some marathon charity he was running? Although Failbus was obviously trolling me and not seriously collecting cash I think the implication may be enough for a swift #Ban

His avatar was not to my liking but that was probably the entire point (to rustle people). His posting was becoming more erratic and trollish as well. If I had to put money on it I would bet he started to RnF outside RnF and is on a 2 week vacation because of it.
I agree, I found his avatar unbecoming of a forumquest legend as he.

You might be right though, about the kickstarter crap.

It seems anytime you start trolling about twitch, kickstarters, any type of money garnering social media outlets especially those that involve a person on the forums it's skating on thin ice.

Still think his avatar did him in though.

I don't think they care enough about you Spyder to ban him for his kickstarter trolling that involved you. I mean that as affectionately as possible too, btw.

A+ with the Sirken drawing, still laughing at that. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]