View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 01:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2. Make the entire server No-CSR like Veeshan’s Peak was for a time.

Players on P99 try to invoke rules and involve staff in their disputes far too often. It a huge waste of staff members’ time. This would allow for players to play their own way, if you want to be a scumbag, you can be however on a new server your most valuable commodity is your reputation and it will quickly get around if you’re trying to train someone or snipe someone’s mob. Generally most of the population will respect camp checks and be civil.
Most of the pop will be civil and it's certainly a waste of the staff's time, but reputation doesn't mean shit when you're pixel hungry. I remember being repeatedly trained by a dwarf cleric who was in a big-name guild back in Kunark(blue) in KC. Mind you I had no idea wtf the guy was. Later I realized on the forums that he was more or less globally seen as a waste of life and everyone hated him. I didn't report him though, and I've long forgotten his name. Most people don't report every little thing, you said it yourself. Most people are civil. They also don't have a grudge book like some Warhammer dwarf. Civil or not training/camp stealing isn't something that was allowed on classic afaik so it doesn't make sense to make a pro-classic post and demand an anti-classic stance.

I would love to see multi-server boxing removed if possible and classic UI returned though. Classic UI would be amazing. A functional stamina system would be the biggest pro-classic change, but iirc they sadly can't make it work for whatever reason.