View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I challenge anyone on the left to cite an example and policy that the left has taken too far in the past, any country, any time. Go.
I think the tragedy of the commons is a good example of something good in theory, turned bad. We now know it was the larger herds who grazed it off so basically, again, right wingers fucked over left wingers but still, that failed miserably however beautiful the idea was.

Two of us did just what you asked.

When are you going to admit that most right wing policies intentionally hurt the most vulnerable amongst us? Or is this too hard to admit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This Byue guy is a special kind of touched.
Personally, I think being the 36th person to say this, without backing you evidence up and without adding anything substantial to the discussion makes you the snowflake melting because someone else has a different opinion than you and this can't be since you're so god damned superior aren't you.
Of course you are.

Leftists are stupid.
I am mother of stupid.

Which makes you... smart.
ahead. above. better.

This train of thought always end up well.
Last edited by Byue; 05-04-2021 at 11:04 AM..