View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlrose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bored customer (level 60 twink) walk into Burger King (Project 1999). "I would like a Big Mac (Luclin)"!"

"Sir, as you see by our menu (developer's statement), we do not have Big Macs (Luclin). If you want this, then why not go there instead (Project 2002, Takp)."

"But I live here! I consumed Whoppers (Velious) and need something more and different! Just think how cool it would be - you fast order cooks (developers) need to get on it!"

"Sir, you can leave if you like."

"What? And abandon my family (alts) sitting in various parts of your restaurant (camps), ready to consume your rare happy meals (phat lewt)!"

Fast order cooks (developers) contemplates kicking (banning) people out of the restaurant, or locking past repeated menu (expansion) requests. He resolves himself to take another stiff drink.

Bored customer (level 60 twink), eventually begins stomping his fat feet he is not getting his way -"Don't worry, I'll be back, asking for Big Macs (Luclin), if not Sliders (Planes of Power). You _know_ it would be kewl!" Suddenly, his bat phone rings and he dives towards a section of the restaurant, knocking over a different small family (guild) while babbling lawyer speak how another family member (alt) just needs this happy meal (phat lewt) over them...
Years ago I made a post referencing this exact problem. The issue isn't that there isn't enough content through Velious. It's that a lot of these nerds are 'playing 3 to 5 years worth of content in 3 to 5 months.