View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 02:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So many rent free spaces to choose from... Rent free.
I think it may be the other way around. You seem to be the only one really jammed up enough to say something stupid enough to make everyone think "man, that's stupid". There's 1 person who you directed your internet rage and and he doesnt seem bothered. Everyone else just chimed in about what a rage filled comment it was and how you can't seem to separate what happens in Pixelworld and the real world.

I didn't do any research as to when your last post was prior to this but I dont recall seeing one recently. For you to come out with this sort of heat, I think Detoxx should start charging you rent. No more free ride for the place he has in your brain.

Does the dismantling of the Seattle chop zone and your return to the hallowed rnf grounds coincide incidentally or is there a correlation? You seem to be the sort of person to be filled with uncontrolled fury and nothing constructive to do. I can't imagine you have a successful career. Take up a soothing hobby, you can do puzzles by yourself. Also try church. Even if you don't believe, there are lessons to be learned.

Godspeed