View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are only a handful of acceptable places to level, otherwise you have to bring your own group or get comfortable soloing. The raiding scene is an incredible waste of man-hours, and is wretchedly boring because all guilds are zerg-guilds and all content is known. Big mobs were being slaughtered all across velious within hours of release. That shouldn't really be possible, except for the fact that all guilds are zerg-guilds.

I went to check on the beads camp, and the list was 25 people long. Just looking around, it appeared that maybe 6 of those people were active. Everyone else was alt-tabbed out.

The guild I was in was doing plate house, and the officers decided that they were going to let the dwarf get away in order to shut down any other guild from immediately starting after we left. Intentionally screwing over other Everquesters because of.. I dont know even know.. something about competition, I guess?

There used to be some pleasure in just enjoying the game, but that's mostly gone. It's just a grab for pixels.

I've been on P99 since 2009, but it's finally time.

I will absolutely let the door hit me on the way out, fuck you too.
OP your targets here are above what a mortal norrathian should be interested in.

If you hunt bears and scarab rings like me its a blast 8)

You are a farmer, like I, spend time in the karanas and that's what the joy in EQ is all about. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]