View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 06:17 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by silbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey all,

Just wanted to share with everyone what happened to my wife and I tonight. My wife (53 Cleric) was PL'ing me (30 Ranger) in Warsliks Woods. I can see how this might look like boxing as my wife likes to play her tablet (Candycrush god help us!) and reach over and heal and occasionally buff while I pull mobs. So we got summoned to Estate to run the infamous fountain figure eight test which we have run twice before, with two different GMs, and passed. This time my wife was super nervous and we didn't get off to a good start. Plus because I state this would be our third time running this test, GM Menden did not give us instructions. The previous time was several months ago, so we weren't completely clear on the directions. Anyway, long story short, after running running a not perfect test, but definitely running what imo would be impossible for one person, my wife who, as I said was super nervous fell in the fountains and was having trouble getting out, so I stopped my pattern and went over to her keyboard to help her out. Within seconds we were banned no chance to explain nothing. I share all of this not to plead my case to any Project 1999 staff but to convey that this can happen to any of you couples who play out there and I'm sure it has happened. No recourse, no questioning, no further testing (the last two times we were given 2 and 3 different tests) which we passed. Menden made a unilateral decision based on an totally incorrect opinion and because of that the days of devotion to our characters (Silbo 51 Druid, Martenii 50 Chanter, Khardan 30 Ranger, and Uilani 53 Cleric) will be gone forever. The realization is quite earth shattering actually - Totally gone. So for you couple out there beware and make sure to head to Estate every so often to practice running figure eights around the fountains so when you get tagged you don't freak out like my wife did. Peace be with you all and check out Pantheon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
P99 will miss you. You seemed like a valuable member(s) of the community.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.