View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 02:02 AM
Aviak

****This is a request/message to <Dial a Corpse> and to the Mods/Guides who may view this post.****

"I work in full cooperation with Dial a Port and often refer folks to them if my guild mates and I are too busy or unavailable." -- HAH!

Hrmm... As an Officer in <Dial a Port> on my druid, I have never seen a Corpse toon work in conjunction with our guild. I have never received a tell from any player, nor have heard of any player informing us that you referred them to us. If by "working in full cooperation with our guild" you mean that we have ported you around for your rez service, I highly doubt you did so without paying for our service. If you did not, that will soon change. In fact, I rarely see a Corpse player online.

It seems to me, that when you were removed from <Dial a Port>, you created Corpse to piggyback off of the clientele that we have painstakingly grown over the course of our guild's existence within the game.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell that you created Cropse knowing that when people are searching for ports using /who all dial, that your guild would also show up in that list. We are a service to help those in game get to where they are going, and we are consistently striving to keep our reputation in the best of standing with the community, and to those who do not abuse it.

I have a problem with the naming of your guild as it directly influences who uses /who all dial. This could cause miscommunication and even loss of clientele to what WE have established. What we have established in the community is not something I feel should be taken advantage of.

Trying to capitalize and use our way of our guild's use of the /who all dial, to better your own guild, is the equivalent of waiting for <Awakened> or another raiding guild clear the raid trash in ToV and jumping ahead of them in attempt to kill a high profile target. This would not stand in the raid scene. Why should this stand within the guild community.

Though I understand you are trying to become a rez for hire service, I feel it is a personal affront to our guild, to piggyback off of what we have created, and that your guild should be renamed.

****This is a request/message to <Dial a Corpse> and to the Mods/Guides who may view this post.****
Last edited by sukekleosaur; 04-23-2016 at 02:05 AM..