View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me druid. So I can help ppl lvl and port them around.

Then a melee.

Maybe a ranger. Or warrior. Maybe only stay lvl 20.
In my dream of dreams, we are the experimental first p99 server to admit that boxxing was not unheard of on live as early as classic era, and more prevalent by velious. I personally two boxxed my friends shaman account in velious to level my warrior in velketor entrance, because velious was fucking huge and it took HOURS of sitting LFG to get a group as a warrior.

In this instance, I run one of these combos: War + SHM/DRU/CLR or MNK + SHM/DRU/CLR.

There is so many fun dynamics to these different combinations, and what it comes down to, for me, was how well could you survive an ambush or dig into a dungeon with your combo, who could handle the toughest camps? Monk/Shaman was always my bread and butter as I could buff my monk up and make potions for him, camp out the shaman, and cause a ruckus in Guk or Sebilis. If a fight went sour, I could usually hold off long enough for the shaman to camp and then Monk FD.

If its just another 1 box, I guess I will roll a monk and quit around level 20 or yet again play a solo caster class that I dont REALLY want to play but is the only way to realistically level on a low pop pvp server long term without selling your soul to cazic thule IRL.