View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 12:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Mage Pet and Lower Guk trains

So I just have to ask if anyone else has experienced this...

Playing my mage (level 53) with an earth pet. Just fooling around in Lower Guk. Trying to get to lower levels so I have to clear a few undead frogs at the beginning. No big deal, right?

I kill an undead frog ghoul at the start, and all of a sudden a constant stream of ghouls start coming from the bedroom and beyond. The pet didn't fall through the floor, or go through the wall. I had it in sight all times..frogs just kept coming and coming, non stop. There were maybe 10, and I just couldn't keep up with the killing, so had to zone.

The first time this happened, it happened in the room just past the bedroom (with the 4 bats). I sent my pet in, it kills one of the 2 ghouls there, then frogs just kept coming and coming from beyond the ice boned skels.

I thought that was a fluke, but the same thing happened in that same room, a day later. Then just now, it happened in the corridor be at the zone line, before you even get to the bedroom. So, it's not just one location this happens.

Anyone else experience this constant stream of frogs agroing you after killing just one frog with your mage pet?