View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 03:29 AM
Banned

Its an old skool, 4800+ 64X2, With Windows 7 Ult 64, And yes its a Fresh titanium install as of 5 minutes before i ran your installer.
Also on this pc. I have 2 partitions. 1 50gb Partition for Windows installation and installed programs such as Voice chats n browsers n stuff. And a 250gb partition for games, music, movies. pron. You name it. So thats where it is.

But these bugs are really really strange. See I used your installed uhh I'd say what monday afternoon? An played all day an night monday without a hiccup. Was phenomenal, (if you kept getting warm fuzzy feelings on monday, its cause I was singing praises to your work).

Then tuesday I went to log in and the strange stuff started. I'm at char select and I got the char i wanted to play selected and i click enter, and instantly the program closes. so i fire it up and have to wait at server select until my char went ld. then i was able to log in. But I was doing some things on my chars and jumpin between log in accounts moving gear an what not. And it happened a few more times.

Also the CPU hitching, I' honestly don't know if thats the game itself or what. Like It does not happen when i run around in uhh Birds eye view? y'know with the cam in one of the far out panned away spots.

I'm trying to say it only happens In first person view.

And the last thing. The char model issue. I dunno what honestly could possibly be the deal with this one, its probably the strangest issue of all. Sometimes i'll be running along just fine the char is animated properly. But then other times. He'll just get stuck. in random positions and thats how he'll move around. no animation at all. like im just floating around. And sometimes mobs im attacking will do the same. its very strange. And this Didnt start happening until Wednesday.