View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 10:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EQ raiding is not meant to be competitive nor was it ever exceptionally hard. It got progressively harder in later expansions but it's still just an MMO. Not a whole ton of skill required by any stretch. Learn the boss mechanics and push the buttons at the right time and win. All these dickwaving morans bragging about their P99 FTE "competition" (lol) need to fuck off to an actual competitive game imo. Taking a noncompetitive relatively easy MMO and imposing artificial competition/difficulty onto it does not mean that's how its supposed to be. You thickheaded dipshit.

When I was a kid there was a playground at a nearby park that had a big plastic tic-tac-toe game on it. You could spin these plastic cubes with X and O's on them and play tic tac toe. I think we can all agree tic tac toe is not a hard game and wasn't meant to be a serious competitive game. What you (and other idiots like you) are doing with P99 it seems to me would be similar to implementing rules for that tic tac toe game to make it "hard" and "competitive". Imagine the tic tac toe game was only playable once per week and it unlocked randomly within a 16 hour window and only 1 match was allowed to be played but 10-15 groups of kids all wanted to play every week. Now imagine some of the shittier kids decided they deserve to play more than all the other kids so they set up a text message alert that will let them know when the game is ready at any time of day or night. Eventually everyone was doing that and the shitty kids decided to escalate to "win" the game and set up surveillance cameras to monitor when the game unlocked so they could rush to be the first kids to play. Eventually nobody gave a shit about the actual game anymore and the game became about beating the other kids to be able to play first and/or prevent other kids from enjoying the game.

I could go on and on with this analogy but I think you get my point. Do you not see how retarded that would be and how retarded P99 raiding has become? All this bullshit that goes on in the P99 raiding world is never how it was intended to be nor is it healthy or normal by any sane persons standards. Get help. It's not too late.
Get off your soap box, you sound literally retarded because you obviously have no idea about P99 raiding. If you knew what you were talking about I might argue with you, but from reading your post you have no actual idea how raiding on P99 works right now. Just because BDA got cucked into obscurity doesn't mean the raid scene is broken. Is there room for more than 2-4 guilds? No there isn't. You cant be in a guild and get beat week after week and have fun. With A/A and to a lesser Rustle, every guild is getting at least some kills ever week and it makes things work.

You do realize that 99% of the members of Aftermath/Awakened/Rustled are not staring at a share screen tracking right?

Is there room for tons of guilds - no - is it manageable with 2-3 guilds - absolutely.

If you want to raid join one of the raiding guilds - sorry if this crushes your sense of self or some bull sh!t self entitlement you have that makes you think "HEY ME AND MY 30 RETARD GUILDMATES DESERVE DRAGONS ALL TO OURSELVES". Well f#ck you - Awakened and Aftermath are both very easy to join and are not "exclusive" or "elite" in their recruitment practices. If you want to raid you are welcome to either guild.

The raid scene is the best it has been in a long time if you are a part of Awakened or Aftermath - The super neck beards are geared out now, the casual scum has stopped interfering, and the guild leaders in each guild have the game down to a science where we waste very little time. Even sh!t lords like myself are getting nice ToV loot.

TLDR - Stop your b!tching and just join one of the 2 server raiding guilds if you want dragons. There isn't room for 10 guilds in ToV and there never will be.