View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 01:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Smile P99 Red - Good times for those who are looking for a fresh environment!

This message goes out to all who are looking for an awesome environment to enjoy EQ in. Please consider P99 red and disregard those who say there is no fun to be had there!

Why? Plain and simple. Because I have experienced it first hand! Over the past 2 months I've had the awesome pleasure of slowly making my way to 60 earning my gear through my own efforts (in Auld Lang Sigh till level 49 // in Sanctuary till level 60). I never had any issues doing the popular camps which are so overcrowded on P99 Blue! And the community .. they have been awesome. Though smaller, you will not find any more helpful people around. If you enjoy soloing, you will have a choice of camps open to you everywhere. If you prefer grouping, make use of the global OOC and add people you meet along the way to your friends list! This is key. And once you get to the top, you will have your choice in raiding guilds. Personally I am having a blast in <Sanctuary>, progressing through the content (all epics, King Tranix, Severilous, Faydedar, Kelorek'Dar, Kael, ToV, VS, planes, etc. etc.) with daily raids for those with too much time on their hands like myself! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So come on over. Experience the server first hand. And do not be discouraged. You will be pleasantly surprised. That I can promise you. And if you need any help (ports, buffs, binds or killing that nasty mob that keeps raping you ..), hit me up!
If you are interested in joining the unofficial P99 red discord (official <Sanctuary> discord), add me Alotron#1012 and I can provide you with an invite.

Sanctuary_1.jpg

Sanctuary_2.jpg

PS: Avoid the P99 Red forums. They do not represent P99 Red or the atmosphere you will find there!

PS: This message does not originate officially from <Sanctuary>. I am not the leader, nor an officer or a high ranking member. Just a guy who enjoys the game with like minded people in said guild. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

See you soon,

Alotron
Your personal Ale dispenser
Level 60 High Priest of <Sanctuary>
Last edited by Gamma; 09-13-2018 at 01:50 PM..