View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 11:16 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I fully agree with you there. If PvP is your main focus, there are a couple of people that do pvp still on P99 red but they are a minority at this stage. Playing on P99 red is a 99% blue experience atm. Though that could always change of course. <Sanctuary> and <Apex> only maintain a tenuous truce as long as common goals align. For those whose main focus is PvP and mainly that, RoZ could be a fit for sure. I myself am more blue, than red, so I cant judge as such on the quality of the PvP. I will let you and others bring forth arguments on that.

With regard to server numbers, I have been on P99 red for years and know the ebbs and flows of the server. But saying we are playing with 10-20 people atm is stretching it quite a bit. Check again during prime time to see the numbers spike up to 50 or more. Hop on Sanctuary discord during raid hours and there alone you'll find about 20+ people every day mostly. But as with everything, there are opportunities to be found in that:

- A smaller but very much more tight knit community
- Availability of camps and raid targets abound (just take a pick and you got it mostly)
- A high level of comeradery and overall helpful atmosphere because everyone is very conscious that in order to accomplish something you might need a person's help some day.
- Etc.