View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixing NPC spell interrupts due to push. NPCs should not be interrupted by push. Ever. Reduce rates of bash interrupts for higher level NPCs.
Flee stuns, baby! Another great TAKP copy would be FD mechanics.
  • NPCs here get new linger timers on reaggro if they haven't begun homing
  • Monks get an increased chance to blur per fd attempt here which I believe is egregiously wrong. You can FD off 5-10 shrooms somewhat consistently with a minute of chain FDs.
  • Everyone gets 1-2s of no-aggro after standing which I don't believe is correct (npcs should just only check every so often, meaning there is a decent chance you could get lucky, but it shouldn't be guaranteed)
  • Sneak/invis does not prevent reaggro after FD

It's a gigantic nerf to the monk class which is sadly sorely needed here. FD splitting is supposed to be hard.

Also no hate from spells out of melee range on belly casters would be excellent. It would make it a lot more interesting to pull all of the lords and ladies out of TOV trains. Witness checks would also make things much more interesting there.

And I'm not sure how we managed to get rogues back to sneaking everywhere, but that should go.

Thanks for all your time! I would hope that porting some of these mechanics over would be . . . not too hard?
Last edited by Raev; 02-12-2019 at 12:18 PM..