View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagoya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at that point he's only being mean to himself Lhancelot. don't worry about me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the fact that he has not a single time answered the very simple fact that the NPCs themselves don't respect the naming policy and are "breaking immersion" means a lot on the shallowness of the whole endeavor you have been a part of [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

for the record i don't know anyone whose name has been changed, including myself obviously, i'm just vigorously appaled at the immaturity of the witch hunt and the rejoicing of some forum trolls on such a high level of injustice and power trip orchestrated by the GMs...

it's voluntary time and it's a free game is getting old as well. i don't beat up my kids cause they live in my home for free and i raise them on my free voluntary time you know. this is not how it works [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

anyway.

i know you're just being lhancelot, trying to be nice to everyeone not understanding this is the best way to be disliked by everyone cause you lack basic social skills [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] don't change bro, you're rocking this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I shitpost on shit posts, and sorry if you fail to differentiate my real feelings from my trollings but it's not my job to figure that out for you or other readers.

Most of this stuff people get bent out of shape over is extremely petty BS and I just prefer balancing the dumbness with deflections and trollings to alleviate pressures.

Since we discussing personal details about me, I'd like to try to clarify myself to you.

I actually believe every person has good qualities, even people who I have been at odds with on these forums. I have no problem recognizing something they may write that is entertaining and I like to comment on that - not just negative stuff.

I don't subscribe to the idea that just because someone isn't an elf pal, I can't say something nice to them and I guess this is where I am different than most of you people here.

I don't hold grudges and I don't waste energy hating people. Sorry if that's a difficult concept for you and others to grasp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.