View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 12:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not sure what you mean if we cant reference the "Empire of Kunark" 2016 and "Ring of Scale" 2017. Even the "Burning Lands" 2018 was a callback to a popular zone in PoP.

I guess it's because the company was passed around like a hot potato and they want desperately to capitalize on the tlp's by coercing people to play something they might find familiar

but problem is for every one that played classic or p99 is that live is still PoK-based and forces/strong suggests you into a shitty tutorial from 2006

would be super cool if the new company took it into a new direction but instead they just kept playing the formula. lack of creativity. lack of innovation. wish I could say lack of funding but they makin large on those tlps i mentioned; no wonder they happen every year

so yeah. it probably has something to do with the tlp's

edit: oh you said in-game. no there is no explanation. you just talk to someone in PoK and go to the new xpac. ignore all of what I wrote. there's no lore
everquest lore advanced and moved long ago, characters u know from first expansions dead and buried, even gods,

i find amusing people bashin eq current game when they keep playing a old version of it while others players enjoy the game far lonegr than them proving they like it more,

rip morden rasp, he had the worst death for a mmo franchise character