View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 07:33 AM
Planar Protector

Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting Foreign Policy Joe Biden:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/read...ry?id=73643517

Quote:
And we find ourselves in a situation where he spoke to Putin six times, hasn't said a word to him. And NATO is in the risk of beginning to crack because they don't doubt -- they doubt our -- whether we're there. You see what's happened in everything from Belarus to Poland to Hungary, and the rise of totalitarian regimes in the world, and as well, this president embraces all the thugs in the world.
NATO stronger than ever and surrounding Russia tighter every day: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7562391.html ("Kremlin officials claim the build-up is the largest since the Second World War!")

Manages to create diplomatic row by insulting Poland and Hungary.

Quote:
I mean, he's best friends with the leader of North Korea, sending love letters. He doesn't take on Putin in any way, and he -- he's just -- he's learned the art of the steal from the art of the deal by Xi and China.
Not a single ballistic missile launch or nuclear test in NK, also personal apology letter from Kim when his soldiers shot a defector, which has never happened.

Biden, who received millions of Chinese dollars from his crack addled bag-man is lecturing a man who has been tougher on China than all past presidents put together going back to Nixon.

Quote:
So, I -- I would respectfully suggest -- no, there is no plan. No coherent plan for foreign policy.
I think Biden is talking about himself.

Edit:

The Hungarians push back:

Quote:
The [Hungarian] foreign minister went on the note that Biden seemed “particularly busy” when it came to foreign policy under the Obama administration, suggesting that for a time, “and I exaggerate a bit, Biden spent more of his time outside D.C. in Ukraine than in rural America.”
Nice!
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 10-18-2020 at 07:37 AM..